By Anonymous - 01/04/2011 04:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were lying in bed together, and I was in a snuggly mood. I rolled over to gaze lovingly into his eyes and whisper sweet nothings to him in the darkness. His response? "Dear God! Did somebody fart in your mouth?!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 727
You deserved it 36 347

Same thing different taste

Top comments

damn, girl, brush yo teefs! |the kid|

mintcar 9

YDI for smelly breath. Although, he could've been a lot nicer about it.

Comments

What color is your tooth brush? if you can't answer that right off the bat, then DAAM!

FMLsOhilarious 6

Don't worry, I'll get Tic Tac to make a huge donation to you.

RedPillSucks 31

He could have been less of an asshole about it. Try not to be too selfconcious, but you'll have to brush more often. You may have to scrape your tongue also.

I feel your pain op. I have stomach problems which causes me to have bad breath, but I brush and rinse with listerine like 5 times a day.

lmao! eww you're insides are rotten

heathersmorin 0

Next time you decide to give him a rim job, I would highly suggest brushing your teeth when your finished. If you don't have time or don't want to ruin the moment, then proceed to giving him a ******** to cover up the shit smell. I think semen may win over shit. Maybe the two just maybe be worse. Give it try!

hahahaha. I'm totally going to use that line. anyways, sometimes people have bad breath and there is nothing they can do about it. sometimes it because you have a bad tooth OR it comes from the inside of you.