By petpeeeve - 11/03/2009 02:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship and it was great. He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, then instead of kissing me goodbye he patted me on the back. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 863
You deserved it 10 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow lmao, that must feel terrible. (Hey, I remember I checked "Yes" to this FML while moderating!)

Comments

Well think of it this way, at least he walked you to the door instead of slowing down to 10mph and pushing your ass out of the car. :P

I would have done the same thing. A little slap on the ass so what?!

rebboy_2008 0

If you gave him head he probably just didn't want to kiss the mouth that just had his **** in it. Just saying, he probably just doesn't like the taste of dick.

Justinc_ 0

Maybe you should have brushed your teeth after gargling his balls? Just a suggestion.

I think it was just an awkward time for both of you. The same happened to me. We were comfortable, it was great, but its still the first time....ya know? It will get less awk.

Hmm.. your life isn't ****** or anything, but at the same time that's kinda harsh. I agree the above poster, he probably felt awkward, and afterward he probably felt bad about not giving you a kiss.

#8 is on the right track. no guy wants to make out with you after the *******. "don't have sex man. sex leads to kissing and pretty soon you actually have to start talking to them"

skatingweasel 0

Hah, his way of telling you to try harder next time.