By petpeeeve - 11/03/2009 02:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship and it was great. He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, then instead of kissing me goodbye he patted me on the back. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 863
You deserved it 10 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow lmao, that must feel terrible. (Hey, I remember I checked "Yes" to this FML while moderating!)

Comments

Oh damn! And LMAO @ #40's comment. Hilarious!

wrestler_fml 0

Who the hell wants to kiss a girl after she sucks his dick?? It's no big deal! He loves you, he was probably still in shock, and he was just thanking you for the sex. It doesn't detract from the love or bonding you 2 shared, he's just showing you that A) he loves you and appreciated it ALOT, and B) that he doesn't want to kiss a girl with either bad breath, or c*m in her mouth. ya dig? im USA wrestling. get at me

Cry more, he obviously has different ways of expressing his affection than the cliche ways we have come to expect thanks to TV dramas and Disney movies. If he really didn't care he wouldn't have even driven you home or walked you to the door. Totally wasted FML.

I can tell you first-hand that we men act weird after we ejaculate. It's in our genes. No joke. A man is hard-wired to lose interest in the opposite sex immediately after ejaculation. So don't feel bad, he was just acting weird because he came. It has nothing to do with you.

Nickodemus 0

One theory: he only kisses you when he's horny, or kissing you makes him so. Therefore he couldn't kiss you goodnight cause y'all would just end up doin it all over again this time at your place and you guys haven't built up enough stamina for that yet. Foresight on his part. Or YDI because you should be open and honest enough with your boyfriend to stop him when he does that and ask him what the F.

Lovebug9 0

#14 very funny. Not a big deal really. Some guys fall asleep right after, some guys don't like any physical contact after either. No biggie. You just feel bad because you are a woman and want to cuddle all night long. Men are different.