By petpeeeve - 11/03/2009 02:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship and it was great. He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, then instead of kissing me goodbye he patted me on the back. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 863
You deserved it 10 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow lmao, that must feel terrible. (Hey, I remember I checked "Yes" to this FML while moderating!)

Comments

He's probably like... "Aw shit, did I really just do that? Now she's gonna post it on fmylife.com because she thinks it's that important..." Also in reply to #67, yeah I agree. For me, "I love you" just doesn't cut it, but one extra x on that "bye xx" makes all the difference to me. =P

thats probably because you just got done SUCKING HIS ****.

just remember that the next time he asks for any. guys will do what ever you want if they want it bad enough. have fun!!!!

leelagirl 0

Oh my god! I had a boyfriend that sortof did something like that but it wasnt near to that extent We had been dating for a couple of weeks, and he walked up to me and I was expecting to get a kiss or something right? Wrong he pats my back and tells me he's going to go get some water!

Silver_Fox 0

YDI for expecting a kiss when both of your mouths were probably on each others genitals. And you also deserve it for expecting a kiss anyway.

This sounds like something I would do. If he just got done having sex he's probably tired, and not in the mood for more sex. He's not a machine. I think a pat on the back is a caring gesture: like "you did good, now take it easy and we'll hit it again tomorrow".

Protip: Don't suck your BFs dick then try to kiss him later. It may have been hot for him to give you a kiss with his **** juice on your lips while you were *******, but after the boner wares off its not quite as good.