By petpeeeve - 11/03/2009 02:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship and it was great. He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, then instead of kissing me goodbye he patted me on the back. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 861
You deserved it 10 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow lmao, that must feel terrible. (Hey, I remember I checked "Yes" to this FML while moderating!)

Comments

Annnnd you're one of the guys now. ;) lol

KPACOTKA 0

Don’t you worry! You’ll still have sex….. w/ other guys though…………….. lmao ;-))

LifeSux19 0

That's better than having a boyfriend who doesn't drop you off after having sex. Or having a boyfriend who doesnt want to meet you at a certain place and don't want to pick you up. Instead its the other way around. You're driving him home after sex, you're meeting him in places you barely know, and you're picking his lazy ass up because he's too selfish to do the same things for you. Yeah, I don't know where I'm going with this haha. But maybe you should look into that. Maybe he didn't know how to react? If he does this again you should sock him in the eye and make him kiss you...haha...Nah, just talk with him if it bothers you.

Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey You're a booty call.

So um, whats your number? I promise I wont just pat you on the back ;)

lol idk that's kind of funny actually. I'd just return a pat on the back to him. :D "Way to go, champ!"

that is seriously ****** up. I kidna wanna know how old you are though.. But still, I woulda slapped him in the face after that.