By petpeeeve - 11/03/2009 02:53 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time in our relationship and it was great. He drove me back to my house and walked me to the door, then instead of kissing me goodbye he patted me on the back. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 863
You deserved it 10 269

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow lmao, that must feel terrible. (Hey, I remember I checked "Yes" to this FML while moderating!)

Comments

thats pretty crazy..i wouldve been pissed

debonair 0

One pat on the back = he still loves you. Two pats on the back = he's cheating on you obv. jk This couldn't be less of a big deal...

ahahahahaahahahaha well atleast he didn't just give you props at the end of the night

Agreed with #8! But if that was the case, he would at least give you a hug? Idk, maybe he's new at this thing

I hate pats on the back... they can be taken in so many different ways. Hope things work out for you!

Being a guy myself, I know that a lot of guys feel a lot more in some if the smaller things. Or... maybe that's just me. I seem to find a lot of meaning in small things. I bet you two are already back in the swing ;)

haha Ive been through worse. I lost my virginity on new years, with my best friend who i was like "in love with" ( I was young and immature) I was at his friends place.. afterwards he patted me on the back..and told me to find my own ride home. I didnt know where i was.

Wow, I'm so sorry. That truly sucks. I've never gone as far as the pat on the back.

that's why you don't give boys bjs unless you don't wanna get kissed until next you rinse your mouth out with listerine.