By Anonymous - 14/12/2014 11:55 - Australia

Today, it's been months since I dropped out of college to escape constantly being bullied and being miserable. Ever since then, I've been having recurring nightmares with the same people bullying me, after which I wake up crying and feeling miserable. My brain is a douchebag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 603
You deserved it 4 886

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mif_fml 27

Talking about it to someone you trust will help you and your brain cope with your past experiences. I am sorry for what you are going through.

Garnetshaddow 30

Bullying is a hard experience to go through. Some people just don't understand how much it hurts. Maybe consider going to therapy to cope with the stress? Good luck. I hope you can go back to college and do whatever you want to do.

Comments

justzofabulous 13

If it's been over a month, you may have PTSD. It's not just for soldiers. I hope you still have insurance and can go see a therapist.

xivoricbutterfly 25

The same thing happened to me when I was bullied in school. now I'm homeschooled but I kept having dreams of the people that bullied me but it passed. Don't worry op it will get better

teevthoj 9

? Who gets bullied in college?

TallMist 32

It's not uncommon. There's jerks in every age group. Little kids, tweens, teens, young adults, adults, elderly. There's assholes in all age groups everywhere.

#42: True story. Fortunately, people over the age of 18 are legally responsible for their words and actions, so the OP should consider legal recourse if it's become this bad.

ahaideh 6

You're just running away from your problems

jaxson123 3

Um what college do you go to that people bully other people? That's grade school and high school crap. No one bullies in college unless something is really wrong with that bully. Like mentally retarded.

Not "mentally retarded". Maybe a personality disorder, but more likely just jerks playing the usual 'pick on the weak kid' games. People with intellectual handicaps are generally the victims of bullies, not the ones doing the bullying.

Douchebags exist everywhere. Mental illness is not an excuse for bullying, by the way. Workplace bullying is a thing, too. I wish more people would remember that you're never too old to stand up for somebody else.

danimal_crackerz 26

So sorry op..:( maybe a good friend or a therapist will be able to help you here.

rinnybell210 16

Therapy could really help. Talking to someone who is totally unbiased is so freeing.

I'm sorry what you're going through, hopefully you can recover what happened to you.