You OK dude?

By kvdfan - 27/08/2012 12:57 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend came over to see me after almost a month of us not spending time together. Unfortunately, he came straight from bar-hopping with his friends and was wasted. He's currently naked in bed, cooing at his penis, and giggling like a little girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 302
You deserved it 3 508

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Boyfriend: Aw. Wook at you! Wook at the widdle pee pee! Isn't it cute! OP: No. But it IS little.

Comments

Make sure to make an Adsense account to make a little money if it does go viral :)

iFizzgig 11

I honestly thought it was moaning youporn

YOUTUBE!!!! YOUTUBE!!! Nope, it's just me, guys.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

Long time, no see! Welcome back :-)

Aug1508 9

He wants to role play!!! Lol, he wants to be the girl this time.

cameronman9 2

Don't listen to him. It's perfectly normal.

Mine coos back some times. I'm not crazy am I?

perdix 29

No, that's ****** up. Singing bawdy songs of ribaldry to your penis while slapping it to the beat is perfectly normal.

TheDrifter 23

I thought you were supposed to whistle Dixie, not sing. But, I'm a lousy singer anyhow.

Personally I prefer "Sweet Home Alabama", but to each his own, I guess.

jwolfe50 5

You sure know how to pick them OP

cameronman9 2

What does op mean!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!???????

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Octopus penis. #13 edited their comment after I posted. I did not copy them.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why does he look like an ass you ******* idiot? He wanted to know what it meant, someone has to ask! I bet quite a few FMLers learned what OP meant because he asked. Some people are patient and some ask, the patient ones learn because of people who ask.

Christopherryan - He looks like a noob, that's all. You, however, look like an ass.

stephan18- Yes, and the intelligent ones have the common sense to use the most popular search engine of the 21st century.

I didn't know either, then I googled it...

Obnoxious poster - kind of like you with all those unnecessary exclamation points and question marks.

I don't know what it stands for either, but from context clues I'm assuming it's used when referring to person who wrote the FML above.

Welcome to the FML hate party darling!

KiddNYC1O 20

It's an abbreviation for Stfu.

At least he didn't do that at the bar....

Boyfriend: Aw. Wook at you! Wook at the widdle pee pee! Isn't it cute! OP: No. But it IS little.

You make FMLs worth reading doc bastard.

Op's Bf: Awww, I bet you can't even stand up for me! No you can't! No you can't! Op: Unfortunately, you're right.

RedPillSucks 31

Cooing at his penis? Was he ******* pigeons at the bar?

Cooing doesn't always mean a literal "coo" sound. It can also be murmuring fondly to something, like when people marvel at babies.

Sounds like he's having a blast by himself.