By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 333
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

Colbertrox811 5

It's not just single people who are legit alone today. Get over it.

chels1994 11

So what? There's no rule stating you have to be dating around the time of February 14th each year. You should think less about being alone and more about the people in your life that would do anything just to make you smile.

Sure is, and it's my birthday! What a happy day.

Hey, you don't have to have to be in a relationship to be happy. If you feel like you do, then you shouldn't have one. Being with someone just so they give you happiness is a lot to put on a person's shoulders. Valentine's Day isn't just for couples either. You can give Valentine's to friends (I do, even though most people think it's childish). Celebrate your love for you family and/or friends, or just ignore the holiday all together. It's your choice.

Your just pissy cause u ain't getting laid today. Happy Valentines Day :)

I thought it called Single Awareness Day... :S

Why is everyone saying things like this? Valentine's day isn't just about having a mate, it's about love. So go spend some time with your friends, family, cat, or whoever and stop complaining.

husky22 0