By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 333
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

Personally, I insist on calling it Singles Pride Day. I really hate the idea that being single is automatically a bad thing, but I'll refrain from soapboxing here.

What?!? Lol! No honey it's 'single, sexy, and free' day. Half the ppl with significant others will either be in tears in disappointment or having sex for the sake of not being alone. The grass isn't always greener!!

Seriously. Be independent. Valentines day isn't that big of a deal. I have a boyfriend, and we never make a big deal out of it. If you only care about the person and make a big deal of you being together on one day,you're failing at the rest of the year.

YDI for acting like being single is the end of the world.

My wise mom once told me, "It's better to be alone and wish you weren't, than to *not* be alone and wish you weren't." Although attention is nice, you shouldn't have to rely on others for affirmation. There's nothing in the rules that says you can't buy yourself chocolate, flowers or dinner. I already have a delicious tenderloin waiting for me to cook myself when I get home after I pick up a bottle of wine.

MickGold 8