By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 333
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

$50 that everyone who clicked FYL is single. . . i know this cuz im one of them :'(

Spend the day playing video games. done and done.

really? Single Loser Awareness Day? If you want to look at the day like that and wallow in your self pity then so be it. But shoot there is no reason why a single person cannot enjoy the day. There is not a reason why a single person cannot have fun on the day. Surely there are friends that you can spend it with. Surely there are things you can do on your own like you do every single other day of the year. Just to magnify it today is absurd. Today is just like any other day of the week. The only difference is that people want to try to make it bigger than it actually is or in this case overreact like its so horrible now to be single when any other day it is perfectly fine. There is absolutely no problem with being single on this day or any other day of the year. Treat yourself to some good food, treat yourself to a movie, hang out with your friends whether they have somebody or not. Just have fun.

bethanael 13

Next time try to find a date. Its not like Valentines day just sneaks up on you. Or be happy and spend that money on yourself or friends.

umm actually its SAD day (Singles Awareness Day)

You got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.