By imfromtexas02 - 06/06/2009 14:03 - United States

Today, I discovered an enormous hairy spider sitting in the bathtub. I also discovered that I scream like a girl and pee a little bit when I am truly terrified. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 433
You deserved it 12 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all scream like little girls at some point or another in our lifetimes. The real question is, did anyone hear you? Did the police come to investigate because they got calls from neighbors fearing a girl was being raped? That would truly be an FML. Oh, wait. Just playing. Spiders are scary, eh?

Hehe, peeing when you're scared is a natural instinct, animals do it so they weigh less and can run a 'little' faster.

Comments

We all scream like little girls at some point or another in our lifetimes. The real question is, did anyone hear you? Did the police come to investigate because they got calls from neighbors fearing a girl was being raped? That would truly be an FML. Oh, wait. Just playing. Spiders are scary, eh?

ShelbyG 0

Oh my god that was hillarioussssss.

DreMaMa 0

Dont worry, all of us do that some point in our lives. Don't worry man, you still have cahones

Hehe, peeing when you're scared is a natural instinct, animals do it so they weigh less and can run a 'little' faster.

Truly terrified...so much that you peed a little? I'm thinking you have the biggest spider phobia of any guy (or girl) know xP. I agree though, they're gross. But seriously, have you never seen a spider before? Stick a plastic container or cup on top of it, then slide some cardboard underneath to trap it. Go outside with the trapped spider, walk a few feet, then throw the spider from the cup, screaming like a girl as you run back to the house and lock the door. If you live in an apartment, throw it out the window. You'll be very happy you did. You may even brag to your friends about how you bravely slew the half-bear, half-tarantula that dared violate your bathing quarters, just before it jumped up and clawed your face off. But if you happened to be taking a bath when this happened, it's a different story. I have no doubt I'd scream so loud all the neighbors would hear it...