By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 333
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

Today is the day that I'm thankful for moderators.

KellyPeterson92 10

Aww it's ok, I know exactly how you feel -_-

brock329 3

No reason to be sad it's a dumb ass hallmark Holliday

truegirl21 2

Doesn't it suck!! Knowing that you are while everyone else is happy! I understand man!!

bubo_fml 10

Impossible!! You can always Love Yourself! That's why V.D. (Valentines Day/Venerial Disease) is now W.W.D. (Wonderful Wank Day!) (fap, fap, fap...)

melibear89 7

Quit griping about your alone on valentines day. Your not the only single person people going to pity you for it. Go buy your self flowers and chocolate stuff your face and over it.

Okay, not to sound rude here. But OP if you are saying it's "Single LOSER Awareness Day" and adding Loser to it, that is very annoying. Well with all the people who are single and bitch and moan about "Oh no...It's Valentine's Day, I am so ALONE!" Okay, yeah it hurts to see couples together, but just treat Valentine's Day like it's some other damn day.

RHCP416 0

it's actually Singles' Awareness Day or S.A.D.

I am so tired of people griping about holidays that "Hurt their feelings" or "offend them". If your single do what most everybody did in their single years. Invite all your friends over for a single person party or ignore the holiday like I do all the ones that do not apply to me.

Or nerd rage on the internet. It's where all you real friends are.

Or you can get a straw and suck it up 136 because people are gonna complain anyway. That's how they are.