By crazytown62 - 14/02/2012 15:32 - United States

Today, it appears that it's Single Loser Awareness Day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 334
You deserved it 6 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

welcome to the forever alone club please sign the guest book

Comments

bassoonist527 0

I hate people like you. You're not a loser if you are single. You're a loser because you think you have to be all lovey-dovey with someone on Valentine's Day. It's not just about a boyfriend/girlfriend type person, but it's also a celebration of friendship. Grow up people. Seriously. No one wants to hear (or read) your bitching.

I don't get this. I've never really cared for Valentine's Day when I was single OR in a couple. Trust me, being in a couple does not mean everything is sunshine and rainbows and lavish dinners and pretty flowers. Sometimes single is better. It does not equate to being a loser. Besides, if you and/or your partner NEED Valentine's Day to remember to do something nice for each other, than something is clearly wrong with your relationship. A good relationship involves being thoughtful on a regular basis. So what was Valentine's day for me? A tuesday. No big.

OHai15 12

lol did you guys know that a lot of ppl were born in November because theyre parents "created" them on Valentine's Day?! ....

I hate how people feel like you need to be in a relationship to be a winner or to matter. Those people are ridiculous. Ignore them!

76transam 0

Im an optimist in this area your hand is more loyal than any girlfriend is capable of being your hand doesnt reject you it doesnt argue it always puts out you dont have to buy it dinner or listen to it go on and on about how its mom told it to break up with you but it doesnt want to cus it "loves you" the only time it bleeds is if you cut it and if it does cheat on you it literally is your fault!

It's singles awareness day there's no loser about it

Get the **** over it. Save it for Facebook!