By britt71411 - 13/01/2012 17:17 - United States

Today, inspired by my own relationship, I encouraged my best friend to go after the guy she likes. She did, and I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 641
You deserved it 5 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ape1321 3

You don't need either of them anyways!

So your friend is a bitch and you were dating an asshole? Karma will get them. Be glad you got him out of your life, you don't need someone like that. As for her, you don't need a friend like that either. She was your "best friend" and she went after your boyfriend? Unacceptable.

Comments

perdix 29

The moral of the story: If you find someone you love, lock them up in your basement and don't tell anyone about them. If they have contact with any other human being other than you, it can only be trouble. Love = safety.

What a BITCH!!! >:( You deserve so much better, OP. She is not your friend at all. Friends don't steal each other's boyfriends. That was an idiotic move on her part and stealing your man was the last thing you'd expect. =( I am sooo sorry that it happened. I hope you cussed her conniving ass out. FYL. ;_;

lemonsquid 6

It's a given that the friend is a piece of work bitch that deserves to be strung up... but obviously the guy wasn't all that either if he was so easily stolen away! Takes two to cheat! So apparently both are pieces of sh*t that deserve to rot in hell together...

insanelyXnikki 18

Well, just think of it this way... she got the shit end of the deal. She is a crappy person who now has a crappy boyfriend.

bellaj67 4

Ahahahah that's so true. After some time he'll realize what he's missing & by then you'll realize that your life is far better off without him... & her.

This fml makes her friend sound like a horrible person but honestly...there could've just been some chemistry between them. Not much you can do about it really. Go find yourself a better guy hun.

wetqueefa 5

I highly doubt she would ask you without giving you any clue that she was going to go after someone's boyfriend at the very least. If that's the case, then you totally deserve it...