By britt71411 - 13/01/2012 17:17 - United States

Today, inspired by my own relationship, I encouraged my best friend to go after the guy she likes. She did, and I'm now single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 641
You deserved it 5 711

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ape1321 3

You don't need either of them anyways!

So your friend is a bitch and you were dating an asshole? Karma will get them. Be glad you got him out of your life, you don't need someone like that. As for her, you don't need a friend like that either. She was your "best friend" and she went after your boyfriend? Unacceptable.

Comments

You would think that being best friends and all that you two would talk about this guy that she liked. And being that you're now single I assume that she went after your boyfriend. That doesn't sound like a best friend to me...sorry but I think YDI for lack of communication with your so called best friend.

Yes, obviously communication is the problem here, and not the fact that her boyfriend and best friend are assholes!

samanthaalexa 0

Ehh what a bad friend. On the bright side you can now show them both you could do a lot better. Kept your chin up!

my mom taught me to give my used items to the less fortunate. seems your mom did as well. sad that your friend would be so cold hearted. ask her how long before she gets tired of your leftover and goes for another woman's leftovers.

look at it this way, perhaps in his moving on he's graciously opened the door for a decent man to come into your life.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions op