By UltraHoe69 - 06/01/2011 22:57 - United States

Today, in gym class, we were forced to learn the "Hoedown Throwdown" dance, by Miley Cyrus. This will actually be counted toward my grade. I'm in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 167
You deserved it 4 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

That's terrible. Just terrible...

KaySL, you ******* pussy!! Don't make me do this by myself, you yellow-bellied coward! *sigh* Fine... Goddammit, mistaked? Really? Are you 4? Does your mommy still wipe your tushy after you go potty? Because you sound like a toddler for ****'s sake.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

I'd rather learn the dances than play the stupid sports in gym glass. We had 60 kids in PE. So when we played "basketball" it was ONE basketball and 30 kids on each team. Same with softball. If you are stuck at the end of the batting line, you'd never get to play. My gym class was mostly waiting in line or watching 59 kids kill each other for the basketball.

I would have killed for your class. I hated everything "gym". :P I'd voluntarily head to the back of the line... but make it seem like people kept cutting me off, so the teacher wouldn't realize I simply didn't care to participate.

skyeyez9 24

I'd rather learn the thriller dance. Even better if we got to dress up as zombies.

some people did thriller it was funny. and everyone elses version of the Cha Cha slide and cotton-eyed Joe.

Today, I read an FML about some poor kid having to learn the Hoedown Throwdown. Now it's stuck in my head. FML.

orangesodaftw 0

If ever there was a plausible reason not to do an assignment, this is it.

Cjmw 7

You have my deep, undying, total, complete and utter sympathy.

ive had to do tht like last month.. i 9th grader we got graded by 10th gradrs.. it suckd ik how u feel

it's reasons like this i dropped gym as soon as i could

Karnezar 2