Kids…

By Satan'sChildren - 28/04/2013 02:30 - United States - Oak Creek

Today, I was coming home from a much-needed vacation. The time I spent on the plane consisted of kids screaming and throwing tantrums. One of them managed to give me a black eye with a shoe. Their mom pretended to be asleep so I'd have to deal with her kids for her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 611
You deserved it 3 263

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You should have shoved the shoe into the kid's ass. It's what Jesus would have done.

plum_lovin 28

I probably would have used her kids shoe and hit her with it to wake her up (even if she was really "asleep" or not. Deal with your own damn kids lady!!

Comments

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

You should have shoved the shoe into the kid's ass. It's what Jesus would have done.

the title the witty doesn't fit so well when you use the same refrence 2 fmls in a row :p js

Wizardo 33

By the power of the Lord! Take this boot up thy ass and be healed! Take it I say demon!

Could someone please tell me where this is from?

no, Jesus would have lit him on fire and sent him to Hell.

No this is where you turn around and in a deadpan tone say "Santa isn't real" Then the mom has to deal with them

I don't understand why parents just ignore their kid's behavior instead of teaching them how to behave in public.

thejimler 9

Because those parents are idiots who think that they aren't accountable for their children's actions, people need to confront these inconsiderate pricks and give them an ultimatum; either punish their child appropriately for their misdeeds, or depending on your level of self-control and the severity of the situation, press charges for damages and assault, or give them the ass-whooping their kid deserves.

plum_lovin 28

I probably would have used her kids shoe and hit her with it to wake her up (even if she was really "asleep" or not. Deal with your own damn kids lady!!

Naw, they generally pass the time with fire...

lenamartinovic 13

Couldn't you have asked to be moved? I'm sorry OP. );

Agreed! Why was this voted down? And I feel for you OP.

iluvevil01 11

I would've woken her up if she was actually asleep and made her get a hold of her kids. Jesus, is it really that hard to keep your kids in line these days?

MsMourningStar 22

It is when no one disciplines their children anymore.

I hope there was a priest on board that was able to exorcise the demons out of the children.

oj101 33

Complain to the stewardess, and demand an upgrade.

yea, because the two are soooooooo different.....

I don't think it would be fair to start making demands of the steward/sterwardess. I'm sure they're just as annoyed at having to deal with other people's unruly kids as OP is.

Federal Regulations require you to comply with employees on board airplanes. Unruly children are not only a nuisance but a potential hazard. Planes are not playgrounds. That's all you have to say to a flight attendant. They can wake the woman up to deal with her children. People are so afraid to stand up to bad parents these days. It's kind of sad.

EVnIAS 13

why not wake her up I would have done that the very second the kids got out of control. if she didn't wake up I would shake her no way she wouldn't say something after that. unless she is dead but that's a whole different thing

Yes because a woman would definitely be dead on an airplane full of screaming kids and no one will know.

52 - with the way bratty kids misbehave and their parents ******* ignore them these days, this wouldn't surprise me at all. Dead people are quiet, who's gonna notice them with all the demonspawn running around screaming the plane to pieces?