By UltraHoe69 - 06/01/2011 22:57 - United States

Today, in gym class, we were forced to learn the "Hoedown Throwdown" dance, by Miley Cyrus. This will actually be counted toward my grade. I'm in high school. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 167
You deserved it 4 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alaaloo_fml_fml 0

That's terrible. Just terrible...

KaySL, you ******* pussy!! Don't make me do this by myself, you yellow-bellied coward! *sigh* Fine... Goddammit, mistaked? Really? Are you 4? Does your mommy still wipe your tushy after you go potty? Because you sound like a toddler for ****'s sake.

Comments

what kind of awful school do u go to??!! why would they make u do such a thing!

omg, how ******* stupid. I can understand learning dances for gym class, as dancing is a fun and easy way to stay fit. But a ******* MILEY CYRUS dance routine? Why don't they just pants you, then shoot you in the forehead instead? That'd be a lot less painful and a hell of a lot less humiliating. Next they'll expect you to do it in assemblies. Dumbass school systems.

I have to do the same thing only I'm getting graded on cotton eye Joe and square dancing It sucks

hashoahxxx 0

tell your gym teacher or teachers to go **** themselves

BatmansBabe 5

that sounds lame but funny xD

Flutist 3

I really don't see the problem with this. Instead of being stuck up, have some fun. Your teacher seems like she/he is trying. Yea, miley cyrus is lame, but there will be a lot of worse shit in your life then learning the throw some hoes down.

Unless you have been forced to perform the 'Hokey Pokey' in the middle of a public park with plenty of onlookers, you have nothing to complain about. Trust me, I've been there... *rocks back and forth in fetal position*

My school too -_- I go to performing arts though so it isn't unusual for us.

pwincessa23 1

y th efck do my comments nit show anymore!!!!!! fck u!!!