By wetbutt - 06/03/2009 17:49 - United States

Today, I yelled at my little brother for leaving the toilet seat up and told him he needed to go around the house and make sure they were all down. I went to the bathroom later to find that the toilet seats and covers from every toilet had all been removed and were sitting on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 990
You deserved it 68 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfking 0

why is it that girls are always so adamant about leaving the seat down? do guys yell at girls if the seat is down, and we have to use the very small amount of effort needed to lift the seat? cause that's pretty much the same thing

Comments

Your brother is my hero. And this is coming from a female.

Down is the default position, that's why! Look, if we separate it into quarters: girl #1, girl #2, guy #1, guy #2, the only one for which the toilet seat needs to be up is guy #1! 3/4 of the time it needs to be down.

Chocolate_Chunk 2

If you pee as often as a man does, you're an exception. if you shit as often as you pee, something may be wrong with you.

DiscoInfiltrator 0

pick your battles hun, and epic win for your brother a little to much effort for my taste but epic none the less

Speedyblurr 0

Why don't girls check before sitting down on a toilet? Also, it takes less effort to drop the toilet seat then picking it up.

WayneStorm 0

Some girls need to be send to exile countries in Southeast Asia where the bathrooms are so disgusting you have to squat! Maybe you should get used to squatting instead of touching your ass on the seat. :D

CaptainCrunch_fml 0

Hahaha, I love your brother, that's hilarious. As a girl, I really don't care if the seat is up. I can put it down no problem yeah. But when I'm going to use the restroom, I'm going to sit, NOT looking at the toilet. I sit down even if the top lid is down because I'm just not looking. And if the lid is up, I'm probably going to fall in, which could be mildly funny later. Say I really have to go in the middle of the night, and I don't want to hurt my eyes with the lights? It's seriously not a big deal if you don't put the lid down, it just takes extreme minimal effort on your part. One guy said we just have to tap it to put it down. Uh yeah. You too. One day, I hope one of you forgets the seat is up when you have to go boomboom and falls in. Ha!

Chocolate_Chunk 2

sorry, if you just don'rt look, that's entirely your own problem. If someone would move a kitchen chair and you would walk in hours later and just sit on thin air because you diddn't realize the chair wasn't there anymore, would you also blame the other person?

Blind_Ninja 0

#90, yes you only have to tap it to put it down. What do you mean, "you too?" Dude, we have to LIFT it. If I could tap the toilet seat up, I'd do so. And if anybody falls in because they sat down without looking, girl or guy, they deserve it. You should always look. What if there's shit or piss on the seat and you sit on it?