By Mortified - 22/07/2009 09:48 - Australia

Today, I was in the living room with my brother and his two older, hot friends when my mother walks out from the toilet and tells me, "Honey, if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie wipe the seatie." Need I say more? FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 038
You deserved it 17 397

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ugh, I HATE when people say that, it's so stupid, and it doesn't sound cute like they think it does.

Comments

must.not.be.a."first".troll.cuz.i'm.probably.not.the.first. i'm bored.

That was written at my high school's bathroom!

lol. i make a bad troll. i've been out of high school a good number of years, but i gotta agree with you.

@30: Is your school obsessed with fmylife.com or something?

Oh, my bad. My comment probably didn't make sense. I just assumed that #30 was actually replying to #1, and not just being a visibility *****. If you reply to the first comment for visibility, you mess things up.

The person clearly means the quote "if you sprinkle while you tinkle..." not the whole fmylife entry. Idiot.

Either sit on the seat, or twist your hose nozzle from Spray to Stream.... Or is your twat the size of a toilet??? Maybe lay off the self-fisting for 3-4 weeks...

americayay 0

You're just as bad 63. Really, you're worse, because the other comment was at least topic related, so shut-up.

Hahaha nice Q: What sort of woman can shower a toilet seat in piss? A: One who actually has a ****.

black_cherry_pie 0

thats fake. im not trolling when i say ive heard a comedian say that.

amazinggbaby 2

@108 your piss hole and the whole you would fist yourself with are two different ones. dumbass

Ugh, I HATE when people say that, it's so stupid, and it doesn't sound cute like they think it does.

elara15 0

I know! What's wrong with "please be neat and wipe the seat" if it has to be said at all? This is a FYL for having such a daft mother and a YDI for your lack of hygiene and consideration.

fyourlife33 0

or how about wipe the ******* seat you gross bitch

Or lift the lid first. Or use the bathtub.

I feel you. moms can be horrific. she does that to my family too... and ppl stop bitching and moaning about her being a gross ****** etc. tWas an accident... I hope.

That's not how it goes. It goes like this: If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat.

skinny99 0

If you are old enough to think girls are hot don't pee on the seat!

I don't think you get the fact that the OP is a female and the two hot friends she was referring to are most likely male since they're her brother's friends.

(Directed at #4, but aimed at everyone): Please read all of the FML, including the gender and location before commenting. It really sounds like the OP is straight. This is a fair assumption in any situation considering that 90% of people are straight, but it sounds like the OP's brother's friends are male because guys tend to have more male friends on the whole, and she was also trying to get them to have a good opinion of her.

xero_art 0

I'm thinking the mother was talking to the brother.....she's embarrassed at having such a lame mother

No - she said her mother was speaking to her.

I pimp-slapped my mother the first time she called me sweetie in front of my male friends. Could not help it... just had to do it.

hatorimitsume 0

how sad are you to brag about slapping your mom.

I think maybe OP got it wrong and mistook what her mom meant to say to her brother as something that was said to her. Am I the only one who sees it that way?

warrenthewalrus 0

Well, you actually deserved it. Wouldn't it have been easier to check the seat and wipe it just in case?

heyyou1203 0

i could understand if you were a guy, because i know lots of guys who pee on the seat all the time and somehow don't understand the concept of lifting the seat before they pee. however, having a ******, it's usually easier to sit on the toilet seat. unless it's a nasty public toilet, which i don't think is the case since it's your home. that being said, who the **** potty trained you so that u still pee on the seat????? YDI 100% for peeing on the seat in the first place.

nikki1001 0

omg you have the best mom EVER for saying that out loud. But seriously, you're nasty, clean the seat.

manoverboard 0

That's hilarious. She probably did it on purpose though, when those guys were there. Very evil.

Exactly what I was thinking. No one says something like that in that exact way in a situation like the OP described unless it was intended to embarass. Parents can usually tell when you are "showing your ass" so to speak.

athiest_pope 0

Yea you totally stole this from someone else and just changed some few things around. Come up with something more original please.

dawnie1001 0

Omg! I love your pic dawnie1001!!!! I love HIM amazing band xD