By wetbutt - 06/03/2009 17:49 - United States

Today, I yelled at my little brother for leaving the toilet seat up and told him he needed to go around the house and make sure they were all down. I went to the bathroom later to find that the toilet seats and covers from every toilet had all been removed and were sitting on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 990
You deserved it 68 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfking 0

why is it that girls are always so adamant about leaving the seat down? do guys yell at girls if the seat is down, and we have to use the very small amount of effort needed to lift the seat? cause that's pretty much the same thing

Comments

npk88 0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EXCELLENT! Girls...I gotta know. Why do you expect us to always have to "monitor" the toilet seat and make sure its not left up? Is it really that hard to look down at the toilet before you sit down on it? Really? If men are the only ones who can manage to look at the toilet seat I guess we can say we are the smarter sex.

Go tell all his friends he wets the bed

Lol at #53 I think all the males need to stop griping about it and just put the damn toilet seat down.

may_cause_fail 0

Why is it such a big deal when people leave the seat up/down? It's not that hard to adjust it yourself, you know.

As an impartial observer in a debate I find frankly inane, where in this post is it stated that the OP is female?

Chocolate_Chunk 2

On 03/06/2009 at 12:49pm - kids - by wetbutt (woman) - United States (Connecticut)

WayneStorm 0

Um, I'm pretty sure this is why most public bathrooms don't have the front part of the toilet seat. (They're shaped like a horseshoe.) This way, there's no lifting or dropping of toilet seats, you don't even have to touch the seats of public toilets with your fingers. I've seen some people incorporating this into their homes. Excellent idea. It seems like a problem because when guys are done pissing the last view drops usually end up on the front of the toilet seat. Some guys (including me) are usually too lazy to wipe it off. Honestly, learn to watch where you put your bare butt. I hope all the woman who don't care to even check the seat, fall in. (And I hope the guys they live with didn't flush.)

Spitfire_fml 0

I have a little brother and I would kick his for that shit.

i dont mean 2 b offensive but y cant girls just look to see if the toilet seat is down????????????? y do they just complain???????

I think it's more of the fact that that little s*** brother went around AND TOOK OFF ALL THE TOILET SEATS. Pretty dumb and extreme. You boys should learn to put the set down. It just looks better when the whole lid is down. Who wants to look at poo stains when they go into the bathroom anyway? (that's reason #1 of 12385820 reasons why public bathrooms are nasty. And don't you say it's cause i don't clean my toilet cause there is some a**hole who will leave a poo stain before i go in there.)

Chocolate_Chunk 2

so I guess you always grab people off the street just to show em your nice toilet? Also, you know what normal people do about the poo stains? We wipe them off using the toiet brush. But I guess for someone too lazy to look before sitting down, looking after ******** in case you have to clean up is just too complicated. By the way, yes, I read that you claim not to be the reason for it, but really, we're talking about your toilet at home.