By wetbutt - 06/03/2009 17:49 - United States

Today, I yelled at my little brother for leaving the toilet seat up and told him he needed to go around the house and make sure they were all down. I went to the bathroom later to find that the toilet seats and covers from every toilet had all been removed and were sitting on my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 990
You deserved it 68 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfking 0

why is it that girls are always so adamant about leaving the seat down? do guys yell at girls if the seat is down, and we have to use the very small amount of effort needed to lift the seat? cause that's pretty much the same thing

Comments

TryToBeKind 0

I would love to high-five your brother. Since you are the older one, YOU should be the one to pay attention, don't try to blame him. Serves.you.right.

enterprising young fellow. Sense of humor too. Does he have a card?

ecswanson 0

I agree with #3 gravity makes your job even easier. Hell I dont complain when I need to poo and the seat is up either I just push it down.

yeah, funny, but totally unneccessary. what a brat. and a complete waste of energy on his part, too, when he could have used the 15 minutes that took to play video games or something other than get pissy at you about it (pun intended, lol).

#27: So? Learn to look before you sit down. OP: If you're that adamant about always having the seat down, you should make rounds around the house every ten minutes or so and do it yourself. That's the only fair way to make sure it stays how you like it. OP's Brother: You're awesome, I salute you.

limeade 0

Uhm. How about it's common courtesy to put the seat down? Men, and women, are so disrespectful. Whatever happened to manners, like putting the seat down and holding doors for women and taking your hat off when you're inside? I see girls wear the hats more than guys these days actually...

Chocolate_Chunk 2
alex_vik 0

I won't get it, what's wrong with having the seat up? If the seat's down, the guy just has to put it back up unless you want to sit on piss.

Tong_fml 0

What exactly is disrespectful about leaving the seat up or wearing a hat indoors? Holding doors open for ANYONE is polite, not just women. A lot of manners are stupid and none of them are the same from generation to generation or even area to area.