By Anonymous - 28/04/2013 19:53 - Saudi Arabia

Spicy
Today, I got caught masturbating, twice, by the same person. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 260
You deserved it 75 701

Same thing different taste

Top comments

look them in the eye and finish like a boss!

You shouldn't be doing it in public anyway.

Comments

You shouldn't be doing it in public anyway.

oh yeah, i totally missed that invisible sentence about it being in public! :O

ninjajoehenes48 8

#12 I'm pretty sure he was just making a joke.

rg350dx 29

38, He's not allowed to be funny. He's blacklisted by the FHI (Federal Humor Institution).

But I thought his comment was funny :(

I think we're all really curious, OP. Who was it?

#22 You comment on everything I see!

Rub me once, shame on me. Rub me twice, shame on you.

I've had this happen to me before actually. its midnight and I'm having my alone time and my mom walks in sees what in doing anf scurries out. she then comes back 30 seconds later as if she forgot what I was doing

philbelfrage 13

86 - You mean you kept going? Wouldn't that kill the mood for you?

look them in the eye and finish like a boss!

Yes THAT IS what it said #5, thank god you said that because I was having so much trouble reading it the first time!

#20, that's probably the worst sarcastic reply I've ever seen

Why are you such a jerk? Lol someone forgot to put some Vagicil this morning....

Lizardgirl 7

20, Take a lesson from the noob who ended up embarassing herself because she didn't understand why her very first comment on this site "that sounds like a shitty situation" got thumbed down and who then got cyberbullied because she was stupid enough to then voice her confusion/frustration: Whatever you do, do NOT try so hard. Let the witty replys/puns/sarcasm come naturally :)

Lizardgirl 7

Guys, no need to get mad over a silly Lonely Island reference.

My comment was towards 20... Might make a difference to state that. If not I'll be ok

ThePsyche 9

37- Adding a smiley at the end of your "advice" does not make your rant any less condescending.

Zyzz7 12

Finish in your hand at throw it at them OP. Theres nothing worse than being hit by a flying ****

Dammit mom, please knock next time!

Twice? If you didn't learn the first time, you really deserve it, Op. :p

That person that caught the OP the first time should have learn too. :P

If they're a voyeur, they're doing a great job.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

maniaccy 8

That's when they take the place of what you were doing it with..

But what if op is in the bushes? Should he close the leaf?

That really could have been prevented, OP

Inciter 33

Or ********** somewhere that he won't get caught!

Or find a more discreet place to pull his ****?

Better find another rhyme. Time starts now and you're on the clock.

I would try to rhyme, but I'm pretty sure someone is going to hit me with a rock.

maniaccy 8

Respect man. Don't talk like that

challan 19

If they came back for another look, I say give em' a show

calm down. the rhyming was only funny the first time.

What I learned from Fairly Odd Parents is everyone should knock on the bathroom door. Do it in there.