By Sallyfromtheseashore - 01/07/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I wrote a long wall post on my teachers wall on facebook including how much of a douche I thought she was, I wasn't planning on posting it but did on accident, so I quickly deleted it. I felt pretty clever. Did you know facebook sends you emails including what was written on the post? FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 772
You deserved it 89 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why we don't do stupid things like that. People taking silly risks on the internet like that do not get my pity. Sorry YDI

iceis 0

Ya, you're a douche. Also, fb doesn't always send e-mails, you have to be signed up for them. Not that it matters - you're still a douche for doing this.

Comments

I dont normally say YDI but you do on two levels: First for doing it on Facebook- such a risky place. Second for not realising that Facebook sends you notification emails- didnt you realise that long ago already?

YDI and you're an idiot for posting it, and you're even MORE of an idiot for saying "on accident" instead of "by accident". Buffoon.

THANK YOU. It drives me crazy when people say "on accident" instead of "by accident." Auugh! ...Anyway...

NEVER ADD UR TEACHER ON FACEBOOK what u dont have friends or sumthin

wow, who the F doesn't know that? has no one ever written on YOUR wall?

Nothing on the internet can ever truly be deleted. Keep your rants inside your head, it's better that way. YDI for not knowing how Facebook works.

Fast forward 20 years to you writing an email about what a douche your boss is, then accidentally forwarding it to everyone in the company.

FHL FOR HAVING A FACEBOOK & ADDING STUDENTS.

yorkiegirl1691 0

Did you graduate? A lot of us added the younger teachers on fb after we graduated. We weren't allowed beforehand, and we shouldn't be. Hopefully this happened after you graduated and don't have to worry about passing anymore, ha. If not, fyl.