By Sallyfromtheseashore - 01/07/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I wrote a long wall post on my teachers wall on facebook including how much of a douche I thought she was, I wasn't planning on posting it but did on accident, so I quickly deleted it. I felt pretty clever. Did you know facebook sends you emails including what was written on the post? FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 772
You deserved it 89 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why we don't do stupid things like that. People taking silly risks on the internet like that do not get my pity. Sorry YDI

iceis 0

Ya, you're a douche. Also, fb doesn't always send e-mails, you have to be signed up for them. Not that it matters - you're still a douche for doing this.

Comments

sabzblah2014 0

the question is : why do you have a teacher that you hate as a friend on your facebook?

Yes, I did know. Because I'm mildly intelligent :).

It's a good thing that it's summer vacation. You probably won't have her next year. I've wanted to do that before, trust me. My god some teachers can be such /pricks/ and they deserve to have their ego knocked down a few notches (a lot of the teachers I had this past year had gone on quite a few power trips and felt the need to condescend the students). Maybe it'll give her a taste of her own medicine and make her realize what a bitch she's been. However, I would never, ever do that. I would imagine doing it, but I never could. Especially on Facebook where I know the message gets sent through email! Hopefully you'll figure out some way to get your ass out of the mess you created. Also, like quite a few other people have said, if you hate the teacher so much, why the hell do you even have them as a friend on Facebook? It makes no sense. You could at least friend request the nice ones. You're stupid just for having her as a friend.

Dixie_Normous 0

what kinda loser adds their teacher as a friend on facebook

Why would you even add your teacher to facebook? That's unnatural.

this would be a case of ydi totally... smart thing to do would be to not have done it or written it on your own computer in a text document then deleted it.

Haha, well at least you didn't back down.

Doesn't anyone ever write on your wall? loserrrr