By Sallyfromtheseashore - 01/07/2009 10:43 - United States

Today, I wrote a long wall post on my teachers wall on facebook including how much of a douche I thought she was, I wasn't planning on posting it but did on accident, so I quickly deleted it. I felt pretty clever. Did you know facebook sends you emails including what was written on the post? FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 772
You deserved it 89 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why we don't do stupid things like that. People taking silly risks on the internet like that do not get my pity. Sorry YDI

iceis 0

Ya, you're a douche. Also, fb doesn't always send e-mails, you have to be signed up for them. Not that it matters - you're still a douche for doing this.

Comments

daammn, that sucksss so badlyy, dude you could get suspended !

yes i did and you're an idiot....there are so many other places where you could have vented but you chose the worse place. You completely deserved what you got.....I hope your teacher fails you or some shit for being such a 'tard.

Jazzywrites007 2

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOK First of all I give you an FYL. Why? Because some teachers ******* SUCK ASS and students can't be expected to deal with the Bitchassness that most teachers bring to the table. AND IF she does fail you or anything like that you can sue the shit out of her. As long as you do ALL Of your work and Follow Her PROFESSIONAL Instructions to a Tee, she cant hold Facebook rage against you. Now, it may be awkward with her on a personal level but so what? She's your teacher, it's not like you're ******* her. I know about this because.... I used to be an A.V.I.D Tutor and college Prep Adviser and the teachers were very mean to some students.

No it won't be facebook rage, it's just like she said this stuff to her teachers face or in an email, it's inappropriate and could warrant disciplinary action. And y the hell would u write it if you didn't plan on posting? Y not just say it at loud to the screen or something. YDI

maxson_fml 0

Dude, forget the suspension; here's the real FML: you actually thought that deleting it was "clever." You think something like /that/ is clever? It's common sense, dude. (Not the brightest tool in the shed, huh?)

twilightfann23 0

You do deserve it and I agree with comment #76, but here's where u went wrong maxson, while calling this guy stupid u sed "not the brightest tool in the shed." .....just think about that. Isn't it "Not the sharpest tool in the shed?" ur comment doesnt evn make sense.

Uhm, first off, why were you even friends with your teacher on facebook?... and rofl. YDI. - you shouldntve even written it THERE to begin with, but also, FYL. - because that was stupid of you to do and you might get in trouble. :P lmfao.

Uhm, first off, why were you even friends with your teacher on facebook?... and rofl. YDI. - you shouldntve even written it THERE to begin with, but also, FYL. - because that was stupid of you to do and you might get in trouble. :P lmfao.

gigi37 0

Really twilightfann23? (ugh already) You're going to criticize a remark that can easily be forgotten and just as easily altered to make sense? #76's comment makes sense enough. However, while trying to read yours, you just look like an idiot with your grammatical errors and even going back on your own comment. You agree with him and then state his comment doesn't make sense? "U sed," "evn," I mean, really?

maxson_fml 0

Heh, yeah that was supposed to say "sharpest." The irony is striking. :P

What the hell why is your comment buried? Some people are idiots..

I wouldn't be talking if I were you, you misspelled "your" and "even"

I prefer "not the sharpest bulb in the hive" myself.

to relieve the stress/hate. Common sense, please think before posting

That's why we don't do stupid things like that. People taking silly risks on the internet like that do not get my pity. Sorry YDI

melanie177 1

Jeez, everyone knows that OP.

Eeeeeyeah, I don't think you'll be passing that course.

wow you definitely deserve that for being a retard

iceis 0

Ya, you're a douche. Also, fb doesn't always send e-mails, you have to be signed up for them. Not that it matters - you're still a douche for doing this.

now why would you go do something like that in the first place?? douchebag YDI

fretforyerlatte 0

yeah especially if it's a teacher you obviously hate. wtf.

curryndricegirll 0

Yeah, my first question. It doesn't matter that you're friends with a teacher...you know to make yourself look like you have more friends...but with a teacher you hate? But I won't give you crap for posting it on accident. It's a good way to vent, and I can't say I haven't done something similar.