By greek_dancer - 13/07/2009 05:14 - United States

Today, I went to the mall and had to parallel park. It took me 10 to 12 minutes of maneuvering before I got into the slot. When I turned off the car and got out, there were 8 people laughing hysterically and clapping for me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 805
You deserved it 46 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why did it take you so long? and , im sorry, but you would have to be pretty sad to stand and watch someone trying to parallel park for 10 minutes.

Hey, I don't even know how to parallel park. As sad as that is, I've never had to use it in my 4 years of driving.

Comments

If it's not an easy job for you to park properly, why did you not look for another parking space?

TO THE JERKS OUT THERE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS IS AN "FML" **When I turned off the car and got out, there were 8 people laughing hysterically and clapping for me** That is the FYL part.

star_ver 0

Her life is ****** because some random strangers laughed at her? Wow. I wish that was my biggest concern right now. She could have just played it off by smiling graciously and taking a bow and moving on with her life. Her life isn't ****** because of this.

what? you want her to have a sex change operation or something?

Sounds like 8 people are very easily amused.

LOL, aw c'mon, you made their day. At least you TRIED to park for 10 minutes which really makes you deserving of a medal. How many of those effing minivans do you see all crooked and pushed to one side because the zombies driving them don't give a crap how they park? Many.

sofad15 0

It takes like two minutes at most to parallel park....

mcbane 0

your definitely a black woman. can't drive worth shit

no need to be a racist bitch. my mom is black and drives a stick shift sports car.

star_ver 0

"Your" definitely a ******* moron. Can't spell worth shit.

fretforyerlatte 0

i feel ya, OP. i can't parallel park with an audience. when i'm alone, i'll nail it first try, of course. but if someone's watching i just can not do it. i'd have gone and found another spot after a try or two, though.