By Sbfreak510 - 16/10/2009 16:30 - France

Today, I was in a hurry to get to work and I put on yesterday's jeans. While at my meeting an employee asked me if 'that' was mine and pointed to something on the floor next to me. Which was yesterday's underwear. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 307
You deserved it 31 128

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would just cut out the underwear wearing to circumvent this from happening again.

hahaha that's actually happened to me before

Comments

...H-how do you NOT notice that, even if you're in a hurry? At least it was only an employee who saw it (hopefully?).

they might have been loose trousers and light pants, it's not a very dipshittish thing to do.

Panties on the ground, Panties on the ground, Looking like a fool with your panties on the ground

AndreaHatesYou1 0

What the ****? How did you even manage that you dumbass?

TheFamilyGuy 0

well guessing this is a woman, and guessing those aren't granny panties, then when she tore off her pants and panties the night before the underwear got caught in them and stuck with the pants, (I'm hoping these werent some crusty granny panties) but maybe it was a thong and they got caught when she took them off?

It's easy to slip off your undies with pants.

I would just cut out the underwear wearing to circumvent this from happening again.

cerebellum_fml 0

50 to 1 this is a chick. guys wear their draws after they take off their jeans. Who just rips off their jeans and underwear at the same time? I mean even during sex. . .

NEWSFLASH!! This just in... Not EVERY guy is like cerebellum! And, just as socking, cerebellum has proven that HE himself is not aware of this fact!! Our science editor has heard 'educated rumors' that the universe does NOT revolve around cerebellum, but we're unable to get a credible source to say that on the record at this time.

Maybe to shower, why not rip them off at the same time? I certainly don't know anyone who'd wear their knickers in the tub. :/ Might as well walk around naked for as long as possible. :]

cerebellum_fml 0

kukopia calm that shit down. witchcraft. that sounds agreeable. yeah idk i just cant see a guy doing that, but whatever

cerebellum_fml 0

guy usually = bigger underwear.

What, can't see guys walking around naked? Well, maybe more guys should. Some girls like to be peeping Toms...or whatever the female version may be. :]

Peeping... Tams? Like Tammy? Actually I see dudes walking around nude more often than chicks. Not literally, of course, but I find it more believable. As for taking them off at once, I see guys doing that too, just as often as women. It's convenient, boxers or briefs. If the jeans and underwear were taken off at the same time, I find it hard to believe the OP wouldn't notice them sitting there inside the jeans. For some reason, I thought the underwear actually was located inside the leg of the pants. Sounds impossible, but I've had it happen a couple times. Don't ask me how, I wear underwear to bed, then change in the morning, so I don't know how the hell it sometimes ends up in pant legs. However luckily I kind of notice right away because A) it fell out while I was holding the pants up, or B) I felt it brush against my leg when putting them on. In any scenario, I don't see how the OP could NOT have noticed.

Yeah, sometimes I'll find my underwear in the pants leg, but I always realise it's there. Otherwise, I have a serious lump I need to get checked out at the doctor. Peeping Tam, I think I knew her. She'd stalk the boys' bathrooms and locker rooms, hoping for a chance with Mr. High School Big Shot Athlete.

Caayouteepie 0

hahaha that's actually happened to me before

perdix 29

Umm, how can I put this? Errr. Did your undies show the evidence of the food you ate the day before yesterday?

I hope corn pellets didn't fall out of the underwear when they were picked up, and scatter across the floor. :/

perdix 29

WIN! I love it when I say something disgusting and someone replies with something that disgusts me. Well played, Witchcraft!

Thank you, Perdix! Your comment created a nauseating image and it definitely deserved something gross in return. A tamer comment would not have been worthy.

How do people not know how this could have happened? I mean, your underwear get stuck in your jeans. It's that simple. but LOL, this is pretty funny.