It's a gas gas gas

By Anonymous - 12/05/2021 10:01 - United States - Schertz

Spicy
Today, as my husband normally initiates sex and sometimes I want to but always chicken out, I was feeling brave and did so. After he came, he continued working on me and I farted. I embarrassingly apologized and he said it was ok and kept going. I then continued to fart, and I had to stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 360
You deserved it 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bleachedraven 14

I'm not sure what your culture is, or how long you've been together, but you should never be embarrassed to iniate sex with your spouse. I'm sure it will feel awkward, but he probably enjoyed knowing you were interested. Farting during such an intimate time is unfortunate and embarrassing, but in a life long commitment it will become a laughable moment.

Comments

OMG!! Probably right in the middle of an ****** too. The worst timing ever!!

In a weird way, that's actually kind of cute. Hopefully the situation is as innocent as it seems, because then it sounds like you habe little to worry about, OP. Good luck.

Normal bodily function, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Happens to everyone.

bleachedraven 14

I'm not sure what your culture is, or how long you've been together, but you should never be embarrassed to iniate sex with your spouse. I'm sure it will feel awkward, but he probably enjoyed knowing you were interested. Farting during such an intimate time is unfortunate and embarrassing, but in a life long commitment it will become a laughable moment.