By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 106
You deserved it 43 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

I get the whole natural thing since I admittedly do it a lot too, but not at the beach. That's nasty. If you want to not shave the whole thing that's your choice but at least shave the stuff that might poke out from your suit bottom.

xoCOURTNIEox 0

say in fact yes there is that's my friend edddy & make him pet it :) problem solved ps shave bitch

FMyLifeCereal 0

Does it chatter and eat nuts as well?

Nah, he shouldna pointed it out, no matter how bad it might've looked. That's immature. And OP, I have to agree that you should shave the outer bits at least. FYL for the embarrassment, though:)

I keep mine trimmed date or no date...and I'm a guy. Its as much a hygiene issue as an aesthetic one.

I'm surprised it got to 63 comments before someone mentioned "hygiene". Shaving/trimming your pubic hair has nothing to do with hygiene, washing properly does.

Here we go again. I swear, it's like a never-ending merry-go-round of pubic hair in here. Ok, bad mental image. o.O

ACTUALLY it's almost the reverse of hygiene. Not having hair on your privates leaves your sticky skin open to getting fuzzies and all sorts of stuff stuck to you. Like nose hair: there for a reason.

Hair was there long before underwear. With underwear, there is no need for hair, it serves the original purpose of the hair.

guys are so stupid especially our Aussie boys, but you could of at least trimmed it a bit so it would look good

RedPillSucks 31

You should have replied... No. That's a pussy, and it's happy to see you.

I mean we don't even have squirrels in Australia LOL

We_Li_Ve_Fr_Ee 0