By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 106
You deserved it 43 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

If, in spite of his insensitivity, you decide to let him get into your pants, may I suggest getting your pubic hair trimmed into the outline of a squirrel? Alternatively, tuck two or three nuts inside your knickers and when they fall out as you take them off exclaim "dammit, how many times do I have to tell him....!".

D13g0 0

i bet that squirrel bites and if u get it excited it it starts to drip from the mouth... lol damn im sick :-)

Shaggy_92 5
Shaggy_92 5

lmfao that's somthin I'd say! shave that shit

wwerulez14 6

LOL! XD sorry but that's hilarious!

It's funny to see all the thumbs down on the 'Shave that sh*it' posts. Obviously there are some very lazy, self-righteous ladies on FML. But seriously, if you are going to wear a bikini at LEAST trim, no one wants to see that, it's gross! YDI OP!

Learn to read. She was wearing a bikini, and no hair was visible until she laid down. In other words, the hair she didn't shave wasn't coming out of the bikini in a more visible location. It's the hair around her labia/vaginal area. ...Which the douche was staring at and making childish comments about. There's far too many imbeciles commenting on this site, it's painful to read the garbage they post...

You should probably learn to read... If she is just laying down there is no way that he should be able to see her actual vaginal area. That's why it's called a 'bikini line' because it's the area that can probably be seen when your in a bikini. Also, she shouldn't be laying in such positions, if you are indeed correct. If her bikini fits correctly her genitals shouldn't be visible... Now stop your bitching.

Ouch..lol you shoulda told him ur a reeeeaaaalllll woman...lol

Oh GOD just shave it already......... Squirrels in your undies are NOT cute. LOL

SettoFail 9

if your going to be in a damn bathing suit you should do that regardless. YDI

you should always shave... a hairy ****** is just gross