By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 106
You deserved it 43 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

Alls I can picture that scene from Scary Movie where he pulls down her panties and there is that HUGE bush.

eurghhh... how hairy is ur snatch??!!! ydi

I like when girls go all natural down there! yea! for looking like chuwbacca!!!

Sun_Kissed18 25

Why are these all thumbs down? Even if I know for a fact nothing will happen I still shave just because I feel better. ESPECIALLY if I'm going to be in a bathing suit. Completely her fault.

you should always be ready to be naked anytime anywhere, you never know where or when u'll meet someone that u want to play with, besides that it's just good practice, I wonder what your hygiene is like...

Hygiene is not the same thing as grooming.

Hygiene and shaving have nothing to do with each other, she's probably a perfectly clean person. EDIT: Cinn, you beat me to it.

redrovaa 0

Most people don't get ready in the morning with the thoughts off "Hmm, I'm gonna shave in case I need to **** a random stranger. " Some people actually, you know, are in a relationship, and don't have random **** buddies.

But she knew she was going to go to the beach... Who in their right mind would want their pubes hanging out in their swim suit?! It takes like 10 seconds to trim.

danielleeycakes 3

kipflischer never said that OP had bad hygiene. they only said they wondered about it. and the more hair you have "down there" the more likely you are to be smelly and not your cleanest. for example, let's say you have hair, "down there". unless you scrub your hairy snatch, bacteria is going to stay in your locks. bacteria is gross, and it causes unpleasant smells. therefore, I can see how kipflischer connected a hairy snatch to OP's hygiene.

Actually, you're greatly mistaken. Medically speaking, shaved downstairs are far more prone to scent issues and bacterial growth than a properly cleaned hairy one. Learn your facts before you babble about stuff you don't know.

danielleeycakes 3

L O L. okay, I get it, I was incorrect. don't get your panties in a bunch, now. I bet you know from experience what a hairy twat is like.

actually, moe, medically speaking, hair down there is proven to have more odor and bacterial growth...after all, thats what hair is for. it catches and holds bacteria to prevent it reaching your skin...so maybe you should get your facts straight before you babble about stuff you don't know

Never show your public hairs in pubic!! ahhhhh dear, sweet dyslexia! :-)

no amount of hair is good amount of hair you should know better op