By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 105
You deserved it 43 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

perdix 29

If your bush is as big as a squirrel, I don't think you just skipped shaving "down under" for a few days. You've probably been cultivating that nasty snatch thatch your whole life, and even diddled yourself with Rogaine to make it grow even thicker.

17 - I just favorites this because of your comment xD hilarious.

ad_astra_taurus 2

Hooray for using the word 'diddled'! That was hilarious.

So THAT'S how Demi Moore grew her natura-knickers...

perdix 29

natura-knickers? Is that a synonym for the Kutcher Kooch?

hahahaha this is going in my favs....lmfao snatch thatch XD

RedPillSucks 31

Sorry perdix, It took me a while to get the "down under" pun.

you ALWAYS shave if you're going to be in a swimsuit!

godofcyanide 8
forbiddin_secret 0

That's your own stupidity there. YDI

Seriously op it takes, what, 10 min? And you were going to the beach dur

godofcyanide 8

In the immortal words of the Diceman... "Mary, Mary, quite contrary, Trim that pussy, it's too damn hairy!" :D

RedPillSucks 31

Andrew Dice Clay? Is he still alive (professionally)?

godofcyanide 8

Dunno, but that joke is over twenty years old. Yet the message still hasn't been received, apparently, so I keep it alive. :D

perdix 29

I think it's over for Andrew Dice Clay. He got banned from playgrounds, so he has no source of material anymore. When we were kids, we'd make up dirty versions of nursery rhymes all the time. Who knew you could put on a leather jacket and call that comedy? Maybe I'll start a rock band with "Comet Will Make You Vomit" and the "Diarrhea Song." We'll send Justin Bieber packing back to the Great White North.

I find this very disgusting and somewhat awesome at the same time. -__-"

xoCOURTNIEox 0

shave that hairy beaver into a bald eagle !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I actually just started laughing like a maniac. thanks for making me look like a freak.