By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 106
You deserved it 43 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

thepirate19 3

ydi yourself. not shaving when it's that bad is so gross. you deserve that

wtf when was the last time you shave down there??? one year or 2???

wtf when was the last time you shave down there??? one year or 2???

deformedsurf 0

YDI. That's as much a part of grooming as doing your hair and make up. Do you also not shave your legs or armpits when you go to the beach?

dynky 3

no, i don't. most people are mature enough not to make an issue out of it.

Quest_ 13

Why is almost everyone missing the whole point of this FML. She was on a date enjoying a pleasant time at the beach and suddenly out of nowhere there was a North American/European forest animal roaming her bathers. How do you not see this.

RedPillSucks 31

He did see it. That's why he asked the question. Those damned Americans. Always invading where they're not wanted. She should have shouted "Keep your squirrel out of my pussy". BTW Quest. Nice...erm.... cat.

Quest, you rock. I read your description and I lol'd :D

How long did you go without shaving until it looked like a freaking squirrel?! NASTY.

at least it wasnt a penis in your pants? i think that would suck even more than your hairy bushveld squirrel nest

You completely deserve it. You know you're going to go to the beach - which means wearing a bathing suit - which means a bathing suit BOTTOM - which means, if you're any kind of girl, you know that if you aren't shaved, it WILL show. Idiot.