By Claire - 29/09/2010 05:59 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I went to the beach with this boy I like. Not thinking it'd be anything more than a simple date, I didn't shave my downstairs. We were sitting on a towel and I laid down. Then he said, "Is there a squirrel in your pants?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 106
You deserved it 43 978

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, you knew how revealing your swimsuit would be, therefore if you could see more hair than you wanted to be seen, you should have dealt with it. Though if he gets freaked out by something natural, you might want to reconsider his maturity levels. Unless he was just joking.

billywhyte 0

BAHAHA! wait....was there really a squirrel?

Comments

lidemocr 0

thought you said you LIKED the guy?? why the Hell wouldn't you shave?

LMFAO THATS HILARIOUS!!! :D But sorry OP that sucks

sallen0046 4

It's one thing to lay out with your girlfriends in your back yard with a gigantic hairy monster in your pants. It's another thing entirely to do so when going to a public beach, most especially with a guy you like. I understand being forgetful, but damn. At least he was decent enough to make a joke. It could have been remarkably more humiliating.

karmaslave 5

What about that joke was decent? He could have just kept his big mouth shut.

MrsxBillxKaulitz 5

ALWAYS shave your downstairs..just to make it look nice in case even if you aren't getting any at least you would be prepared. and you went to the beach so I am going to assume you has a bathing suit on which means you shoulda shaved anyone! no one wants to see a hair bikini line. ydi for not at least keeping your bikini line neat.

wow auto correct on phones are really annoying..

why in the world would you put a squirrel in ur PANTS ?! u pervert.

RedPillSucks 31

How else is she suppose to work up an ******? She's had the squirrel for years. She's just barely met the guy. She can't very well ask him to do it!

loski87 4

lmao... you should never let your ****** get that hairy.