By Anonymous - 24/01/2011 00:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to see "Black Swan" with my parents, not realizing that it was basically a porno. So I sat next to my dad while Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman had passionate lesbian sex on a twenty foot screen. And I'm pretty sure I heard the old guy behind us jacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 868
You deserved it 7 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you think that qualifies as **** you obviously aren't a regular Internet user...

xFalzz 0

Thats why you should research movies before seeing them.

Comments

jinki101 0

that's gross about the guy jacking off but seriously u shld rlly watch the trailers..

That's not ****! Jeez, OP, you're thick! And prude! You'd not make a single day in the night life of Europe.

wonderful_wendy 0

trailer watch them see them learn what the movie is about.

That movie was not a porno.... and that lesbian scene was a minute long and you never saw anything... Get a life. That movie blew.

It was only two scenes that was a total of 5 min out of the whole movie. Get over it

0v3rth3a1r 1

Clearly you've never watched **** because it was not a porno... and it was a great movie. Very well done.

5 minutes of sex so mild the movie is still rated R (even though the MPAA strongly discriminates against gay sex) is far from a porno. Maybe if you were 10-12 you could be confused, but beyond that you should know the difference.

ahhhh yes...nothing like a creepy old man 2 lighten things up

sallen0046 4

If you're not mature enough to handle films that have sexual scenes while in the company of others, you shouldn't be going to see R-rated movies in the first place, especially considering they're required to list "adult themes" and "sexuality" as a reason for the rating. There was less than five minutes of sex in the entire film, and no graphic nudity. If you really think this sad film is "basically a porno", you'd obviously think the man behind you was doing something inappropriate as you obviously have very little idea what you're talking about. If you're going to be this ignorant you need to start reading reviews and synopsis' before you go see any more movies.

omg. OP you deserved it for not researching the movie before hand or just looking up the trailer. **** is not an art. Black Swan was an amazing work and definitely was a well crafted movie. It was labeled as a psychological thriller, and if you were stupid enough to think it was a porno, then obviously you didn't understand that "****" was her turning to her dark side. DUH!