By Anonymous - 24/01/2011 00:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to see "Black Swan" with my parents, not realizing that it was basically a porno. So I sat next to my dad while Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman had passionate lesbian sex on a twenty foot screen. And I'm pretty sure I heard the old guy behind us jacking off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 868
You deserved it 7 159

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you think that qualifies as **** you obviously aren't a regular Internet user...

xFalzz 0

Thats why you should research movies before seeing them.

Comments

On the plus side though...you got to see a Mila Kunis/Natalie Portman lesbian sex scene, that's always a win! :D

Stupid prude, ****? please. That scene was an important part of the movie and really helped setting the tone. It got them both really into character. But I guess that people with minds no deeper than a shallow pool will never get this, and just run away screaming "OMG!! ****!"

This movie was NOT ****. I saw it and loved it. I want to see it again. I think Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis did a great job !! and as for that "SEX" that was a very important part of Natalie's Character. After that scene she Felt the part of the Black Swan and totally put her heart and soul into it. You need read reviews so you dont get any surprises and end of on FML !

weirdguy0509 0

that's all anyone has talked about in that movie. ydi.

Mokiikom_fml 8

Wow, you must be a very sheltered 12 years old child, if this is how you perceived the whole thing.

Basicly a porno? Dont b a huge prude you don't even see anything!

I went to go see it with JUST my dad..and that part only last a second it's not that bad and I'm sure he felt weird too. But the movie was really good me and my dad talked about it the whole ride home..