By Username - 23/01/2011 18:44 - United States

Today, my best friend came over for dinner and a movie. Moments after arriving, she spent an hour on the phone, and ended up accepting another invitation before leaving. I guess it's dinner for one tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 253
You deserved it 2 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nice friend you have... I hope you're reconsidering your friendship if she's that inconsiderate, darling.

Comments

OK great now go kill yourself please. If at least you had posted a useful comment ....

Nice friend you have... I hope you're reconsidering your friendship if she's that inconsiderate, darling.

And that's your "best friend?" Wow I'm sorry.

op don't you mean ex-bestfriend?? I site hope so.

mariet_fml 23
squirell_AIDS69 0

Next time you invite her for dinner, put out a plate of kibbles n' bits to send her a message.

lolol_BKYCHO 3

Maybe it's time for a friend that doesn't suck.

That reminds of one of my friends who used to be my best friend. That would be a big reason why she is no longer my best friend. But seriously that was a bitch move.

MEM0817 18

Exactly! People are only out for themselves these days...

I'm an idiot, and should probably shut the hell up for my own sake.

UpsidedownKayak 9

I am starting to think people are saying "first" on purpose, just to piss off Sirin and see what she will do.

Yeah, I even considered screaming "FIRST" myself, just to see how my dull comment would transform in some great confession about masturbating with popsicles or something.

Doortje, I wanna know who the hell possessed you and I want to know NOW.