By Amanda - 11/08/2009 05:52 - United States

Today, I went to Safeway. Go in, get stuff, come out, and I have almost no room to get into my car because an SUV was parked in a compact spot next to me all crooked. Irritated, I got a pen and paper and wrote 'Nice parking you F*ing idiot' and stuck it on the windshield. Then I notice someone was in the SUV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 175
You deserved it 46 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol. Who cares? I think that it's awesome that you got the chance to show them who you are. **** 'em for being inconsiderate assholes.

LadyKaya 0

If you didn't want to tell the person who parked the car how bad of a job they did, don't go screwing with other people's cars. Grow some balls or go home quietly.

Comments

I don't think this is an FML. Well, the dumbass parking job is an FML but I think you were totally in line letting them know that they are in fact a ******* idiot and that their parking sucks ass. Kudos to you!

it shouldnt matter if there was someone in the SUV, lol i agree that you shouldve taken things further and whipped out the crowbar :p

In my book it is even cooler to stick the note there with the person in the car... You win!

_THE_MASTER_ 0

they really need to get on top of making a "so ******* what?" link. this isn't an FML. at all...

I hope you then said it to their face. SUV cuntbox parking in that spot cuz they're a fat shit.

mozrox 0

Oh my god. This was painful to read. Watch your tenses, please.

letitbe56 0

Historical present ftw! Are you going to tell Vergil to watch his tenses too? It's acceptable to interchange present and past tenses when telling a story. Simmer down.

NEW opaque glass, the real way to get revenge on your naïve victim.