By Amanda - 11/08/2009 05:52 - United States

Today, I went to Safeway. Go in, get stuff, come out, and I have almost no room to get into my car because an SUV was parked in a compact spot next to me all crooked. Irritated, I got a pen and paper and wrote 'Nice parking you F*ing idiot' and stuck it on the windshield. Then I notice someone was in the SUV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 174
You deserved it 46 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol. Who cares? I think that it's awesome that you got the chance to show them who you are. **** 'em for being inconsiderate assholes.

LadyKaya 0

If you didn't want to tell the person who parked the car how bad of a job they did, don't go screwing with other people's cars. Grow some balls or go home quietly.

Comments

happyvalleygirl 0

People have such big balls when they're in their cars but not so much when they get out. If you don't have the balls to say that to someone face-to-face, or to give someone the finger when you're not driving, don't do it. That's all.

bluedoll 1

Sort of like on the internet? People say things online because they're anonymous that they would never have the nerve to say to anyone personally. The racist, sexist, bigoted jerks come out of people when they sit down at a key board. *shrugs* OP: Really, this is not an FML. Had the person gotten out and beaten the snot out of you, then yes. But otherwise nope.

iloveblackshirt6 0

HAHAHAHA. you rock. that guy got OWNED (:

stupid assholes who can't park properly to the spots designed for the size of their cars and give everyone else a hard time just to avoid walking 30 more feet.

I'm with #11. If you were bent on making sure the person knew what kind of ass they were, then it shouldn't matter that they were in the car. I would just be glad I could say it to their face.

Np. If you think this is "FYL" you shouldn't put up notes like this cause you can't back em up, but otherwise, no problem, I mean you did mean them to see you think they suck.

Okay i totally would have done the same thing!! LLS. I have anger issues, admittedly, and would have probably said something to the person in the car. LMAO. good one

how is this a fml? if the person came out and beat you up maybe.. but just like this?

meadowlark 0

Get off your high horse. You're the idiot here.