By Amanda - 11/08/2009 05:52 - United States

Today, I went to Safeway. Go in, get stuff, come out, and I have almost no room to get into my car because an SUV was parked in a compact spot next to me all crooked. Irritated, I got a pen and paper and wrote 'Nice parking you F*ing idiot' and stuck it on the windshield. Then I notice someone was in the SUV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 175
You deserved it 46 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol. Who cares? I think that it's awesome that you got the chance to show them who you are. **** 'em for being inconsiderate assholes.

LadyKaya 0

If you didn't want to tell the person who parked the car how bad of a job they did, don't go screwing with other people's cars. Grow some balls or go home quietly.

Comments

Win! I would have put the note there even if I had seen them lol. That's awesome.

letitbe56 0

So you would have written an angry note if they weren't there but not if they were? They're gonna read it either way. I'm not sure what the problem is here.

Caayouteepie 0

wouldnt it be more like a bonus than an fml that he was there so you could talk directly to him?

Caayouteepie 0

wouldnt it be more of a bonus than an fml that he was there so you could talk directly to him?

littlemisslee 0

heh. you should of smiled and still stuck it in the window! I have these fake parking tickets I bought for this reason.

organismal 0

Should have just hit him with your door as you went in. (:

skullbuster 0

OP: Good for you. Don't be one of those people who are bold when nobody is looking. Tell those SUV assholes that "you're here, you're queer, get used to it!". If they don't know how to park the ******* car they shouldn't be driving it!

Jennydew 0

I would have looked to see if anyone was in the car first, but sometimes when you're so irritated, you tend to be less observant. I think the first 2 comments were ridiculous, but then again, those 2 are probably the inconsiderate asshole type that the OP is talking about.

LadyKaya 0

Nice try, but I'm kinda anal about parking correctly because I don't want my car to get keyed or something like some of these people suggest. I just don't care for cowards.

lol yeah...i didnt notice them until after i got in my car bc they turned their car on as i was backing out

brilliantbarbie 0

Ok, Im a bit confused...FYL why?? someone parked bad? You had to write a letter? Someone was actually in the car?? Either way IDK how this is a FML... If he did a shitty park job, good for you leaving a note... I have done that before, but I usually leave a note, and a few pennies I find lying around my car saying "Here ass hole, learn how to park and buy yourself some damn consideration!!!!" If its a FYL because someone was IN the car and you just dont have the balls to say the same thing you wrote, then you deserve it. I hate people like that...If you can talk the talk, the you should be able to walk the walk.

its just a funny story i thought i would share...get the **** over the fact that it doesnt necessarily make sense to you

brilliantbarbie 0

sorry, your the one whos life is ****** because you think your tough enough to leave a letter but then are all flustered because you cant handle a little confrontation with the person you directed the letter at. Funny story, alot of people have experienced it. Frankly, the only reason this is a FML is because your a sissy who can talk the talk but not walk the walk. "Oh no!! Someone caught me writing a letter that they did a shitty park job when they did!! OMG FML!!!!!"

OMG you're an idiot!!! fyl!! brilliantbitch is what your name should be.

brilliantbarbie 0

whatever you say captain_sissy09

deaditegirl 0

This isn't an FML. They deserve it for not knowing how to park. It might have been awkward, but they should learn how to park.