By Amanda - 11/08/2009 05:52 - United States

Today, I went to Safeway. Go in, get stuff, come out, and I have almost no room to get into my car because an SUV was parked in a compact spot next to me all crooked. Irritated, I got a pen and paper and wrote 'Nice parking you F*ing idiot' and stuck it on the windshield. Then I notice someone was in the SUV. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 175
You deserved it 46 512

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lol. Who cares? I think that it's awesome that you got the chance to show them who you are. **** 'em for being inconsiderate assholes.

LadyKaya 0

If you didn't want to tell the person who parked the car how bad of a job they did, don't go screwing with other people's cars. Grow some balls or go home quietly.

Comments

halfglassfull 0

Good for you. I hope you gave the note to him when you saw him. It doesn't matter what type of car someone drives, it's rude and irresponsible to park in a way that makes the next spot difficult to park in.

This isn't your problem. It's the other idiot's problem, being unable to park correctly, giving you trouble. I hope you gave them that piece of paper. They deserve it.

That makes it better that they were in the vehicle. They are ******* idiots.

Thats not very nice... your not helping world peace by doing that...

HILARIOUS. Btw Q: how do you get an elephant in a safeway bag? A: take out the F in safe and the F in way.

there is no effin way haha took me a minute to get it haha

that happened to me the other day but there wasn't anyone in the car... I wish they had been cause I would have been like "oh on second thought, no need to leave a note, go find another parking spot before I beat your ass"

at least you were sensible and didn't like key their car or something retarded like that.

um you should have told them what you said in the note then

Dopehead666 21