Army dudes

By Anonymous - 02/12/2014 17:39 - United States - Glendale

Today, I received a package from my deployed husband. It contained a scarf, a letter, and a bag full of his pubes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 336
You deserved it 4 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now you need to put his pubes in a locket so you can wear them around your neck and remember him forever. It's the ultimate romantic gesture.

Make a scarf out of the pubes and send it back to him for Christmas!

Comments

Now you need to put his pubes in a locket so you can wear them around your neck and remember him forever. It's the ultimate romantic gesture.

Well he's not dead. I'm sure she can be reminded of him some other way than by pubes.

ThatFancyPenn 18

Don't question it, #6. There is no better way.

Be grateful, #6. I could have started my hair sample collection like Dexter. The screams are annoying enough as it is, but disposing of a body is messy and I'm too lazy for that.

Seems like a simple task for you welshite . I guess the acid and chemicals will ruin the bathtub though.... Pubes it is.

#10 - so the acid and chemicals ruin the tub, but having a decomposing dead body in it is fine?

incoherentrmblr 21
ninety 25

With a bag full, that's a lot of counting!

that's nasty and weird. Why would he do that?!

Why is this comment getting down voted? Is it frowned upon on FML to state the obvious? Not every comment needs be witty or sarcastic...

No its just not what people want to hear so they down vote it

cdawg69 10

Because going to combat makes you do silly things for the hell of it to find amusement and enjoyment

ninety 25

Although OPs hubby may be in combat himself, not everybody that deploys goes through combat. True story.

Make a scarf out of the pubes and send it back to him for Christmas!

That would have to be one hell of a lot of pubes.. or one really tiny scarf.

orbit 22

Maybe the pubes just fell off the scarf he made. Is it itchy?

yes they fell off into a bag, sealed the back and then snuck into the package...yup totally reasonable.

orbit 22

Jeez so critical. I don't think it's even possible to create a scarf out of pubes, so why even try to disprove my comment?

Because it was just plain silly. Not even funny, just silly.

Don't feel bad Orbit, you basically posted the exact same thing as people under you who *strangely* got up-voted... so just take credit for those! Haters man, chin up!

Based on the other two gifts I REALLY want to know what that letter said.