By theyre not THAT big. - 01/07/2013 04:35 - United States - Auburn

Today, I went to get new shoes. I'm a pretty tall girl and I have proportional feet. I asked the cute guy who worked there for a size 9.5. He burst into laughter before putting on a shocked face and saying, "Oh wait... You're serious." Goodbye, self esteem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a dick. Shove one of your shoes straight up his ass...

9.5 isn't even a huge size, I know of women with size 11 feet. Honestly, no one notices your feet, don't worry about it!

Comments

M1SPEED 9

Who cares about shoe size? be confident in who you are. My wife wears a size 10 and she is beautiful. Yay guy was just an idiot!

Well OP, you'll do good for someone who has a foot fetish :D

Don't worry one bit girl, I'm a size 10 and am pretty damn happy with my feet. Certain shoes can also give the illusion of smaller feet if you feel uncomfortable with their size :)

jsk218 5

9.5 isn't average? Seriously, I'm a short girl and wear size 9. **** him.

What a dick! That's not even that big!!

That's not big at all. I wear a 10.5, don't sweat it OP.

monstababe92 6

I know how you feel. I am pretty tall and I wear between 9.5 and 11. depends on the shoe. I was told when I was little just to buy the show box and where it. I thought my mom was gonna punch the salesman in the face LOL. :) you are not alone!!

ZombieInConverse 13

me and all the women in my family wear tens. Not odd considering our height. 5'9 5'11 and 5'4

ZombieInConverse 13

I would tell you to shove thw shoes up his ass, but I dont think thwy would fit. Not because you have big feet, but because hes such a tight ass.

my 12 year old cousin is 5'11" and wears a size 12, and I'm sure there are tons of tall women with feet the same size as yours - and a 9.5 is perfectly normal. I'm 5'3" and I wear a size 9... nothing wrong with being tall OP! that salesman was just a jackass.