I'm not a kid

By Babyface - 02/09/2021 20:01

Today, I've come to accept that I'll likely never be intimidating or taken seriously, because despite being 6'3" and 205 lbs, I have the face of a 12 year-old. I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 840
You deserved it 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're also unlikely to look like an old fart at 30. and are highly likely to have a good smile.

Comments

you're also unlikely to look like an old fart at 30. and are highly likely to have a good smile.

Major Ahull 3

Start by intimidating babies. Take candy from them. After you've made a few of them cry, work your way up to toddlers. They're push-overs. Then move on to pushing over elderly people.

What are you facing this 12 year old for? Lmao. As a 6 ft 156 lb guy, I will tell you a reputation can be more intimidating than looks. I train in combat sports and most people who know of me are aware of this. Try building a lifestyle that revolves around different forms of power that people will be aware of. Side note: I've encountered 12 year olds much taller than me so don't be too ashamed.

This is going to turn into an episode of "Otomen", where the hero does martial arts, works in construction during the weekend, eats only manly food and hides to study so nobody could mistake him for a nerd. Usually, all the girls still coo at him like he was a puppy, and he's still single.

Get scary tattoos on your face! People will think you're a bad-ass, but your career choices will be limited.

WadStakk 20

No Don’t do it ! Ahaha or maybe… if you try the beard think first and that doesn’t work… God I LOVE Richard Pencil !

2 choices 1. Meth will help you look 60. 2. Deal with it and look 40 when your 60.

randybryant799 20
bobsanction 18