By theyre not THAT big. - 01/07/2013 04:35 - United States - Auburn

Today, I went to get new shoes. I'm a pretty tall girl and I have proportional feet. I asked the cute guy who worked there for a size 9.5. He burst into laughter before putting on a shocked face and saying, "Oh wait... You're serious." Goodbye, self esteem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a dick. Shove one of your shoes straight up his ass...

9.5 isn't even a huge size, I know of women with size 11 feet. Honestly, no one notices your feet, don't worry about it!

Comments

Actually, i have no idea.. how big is that in cm? Inches and stuff make me confused

I wear a size 11. why are you self conscious of a 9.5...

vballgirly28 16

That stinks!!! I've had this happen to me too. But I wear a 10.5 or 11, so it could be worse but yea FYL.

Don't let that jerk get inside your head. Report him to his manager. That remark was not appropriate to say to a fellow human being, let alone a customer, and his manager will undoubtedly be interested. 9.5 feet are, as you said, proportionate and beautiful on you, and they are not even above average size.

Shoe stores usually have sizes up to ten or eleven, even on display. I'm five feet tall and have size nine feet, but my size is always sold out very quickly. Don't be self conscious. If you're not feeling the shoe stores anymore, try shoedazzle.com or one of its competitors. Great shoes, and no salespeople to judge.

tall girls with big feet are the most beautiful

Mine are a size 10, and I've never had that reaction, as long as your feet are in proportion with your body who cares. People aren't looking at your feet and if they are, run away!

I love tall a women and couldn't care less about the size of their feet. This guy obviously is a bad employee and an idiot. Don't give him your business and go somewhere where they do want your business. You can also send a note to the company (feedback) about why you don't do business with them now.

jaezabel13 7

count yourself lucky. i have to buy 16 womens.