By theyre not THAT big. - 01/07/2013 04:35 - United States - Auburn

Today, I went to get new shoes. I'm a pretty tall girl and I have proportional feet. I asked the cute guy who worked there for a size 9.5. He burst into laughter before putting on a shocked face and saying, "Oh wait... You're serious." Goodbye, self esteem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 582
You deserved it 3 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

olpally 32

What a dick. Shove one of your shoes straight up his ass...

9.5 isn't even a huge size, I know of women with size 11 feet. Honestly, no one notices your feet, don't worry about it!

Comments

Oh, so he's one of these people. It's my firm belief that everyone who works with shoes only considers sizes up to US 8½ for women (and up to US 9 for men) normal. They genuinely think that anyone with larger shoe sizes should have their shoes tailor made, and that anyone with double-digit shoe sizes must be some kind of monster. That's why is so hard for people like us to find shoes. I'm the equivalent of US size 11½ and I have trouble finding shoes that don't cost a fortune.

xxEternalRain 13

I wear a 9.5 and im short. Hes just a douche

obff527 7

I'm 5'10 & my feet are women's size 14! I'd kill for a 9.5! Be thankful you can buy your shoes in person! I have to buy all my girly shoes online.

My shoe size is 9.5 and I'm only 5'7" My sister, on the other hand, is a size 12 (or 11 wide) and she's 5'8" Don't be down on yourself!

My sis and I are both 5'9" her being a hair taller Im 10-10.5 in most and an 11 in heels. Shes 12 but squeezes into 11's cuz its next to impossible to find decent shoes in our sizes! OP never feel embarrassed about your beauty no matter your size!

kikimonole 13

I'm short, and I only wear one size smaller than you (8.5)! A friend of mine wears an 11.5, and she's pretty tall.

haha im 5'3 and 13 and have size 9.5. Its nothing to be ashamed of. most of my friends have larger feet than mine too

rachel_souther 5
rachel_souther 5

I'm 5'6" with size 9 feet.. My boyfriend's shoes are about a half size too small for me, he's 5'5". Who cares?

That's not even an abnormal size? He shouldn't work in shoes.....