By oops - 30/07/2012 00:25 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I went to dinner with an amazing guy. At the end he said he had to go to the washroom. 15 min later he was still MIA, so I figured he'd ditched me with the bill. I paid and left. 10 min later he texted me, asking where I was. Turns out he hadn't ditched me. He was having "stomach issues." FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 201
You deserved it 7 113

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Big_lama6 7

Perhaps you should have atleast tried calling or texting him before you left?

Aww poor guy! That's so embarassing :(

Comments

Okay, honestly, I see your point... but you should have texted asking if he was alright FIRST before assuming and leaving.

loccsta83 5

Let's not try so hard to be a hero shall we

String_of_Fate 8

I can understand OP's situation. Mostly because people have been known to get ditched like that. And hey, she did wait a good 15 minutes at least. But I agree with the person above, text him first to ask if he's okay before assuming.

have someone check on him or try to contact him...ten minutes is a long time yes but stomach issues can maybe last a half hour...

KiddNYC1O 20

I don't blame you but then again you could've tried to contact him.

I'm sorry, OP. Hopefully, he was understanding? I mean, it does unfortunately happen. I had a guy come over once and he had only been in my apartment a few minutes when he said he left his phone in his car. I waited and waited and finally went down the hall to where I could see the parking lot... he had gone and he didn't answer his phone. Then, he apparently blocked me on instant messenger and shit. Wow...

It takes the same amount of time to type "mean"... you know, the correct spelling of the word.

lilicoco_fml 5

I was on vacation with my boyfriend and his family, we went hiking..and needless to say my IBS kicked in and I had to basically RUN to the bathroom. If that wasn't enough....my boyfriend had to walk into the thankfully empty ladies room, and hand me the baby wipes.

He could've text to tell you that after 10 mins in the bog...