Smooth Operator

By kingpig - 02/02/2012 18:00 - Sweden

Today, I was on a date with a guy I've been crushing on. In the middle of the dinner, he said he had to go get something from his car. When I asked what it was, he smiled and said it was a surprise. I waited for my surprise for half an hour. Then I decided to pay the bill and go home and cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 004
You deserved it 3 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Blackmail111 9

Comes back when you leave* I got you a car made of pure gold honey! Surpr- Hey where did she go?!?!?

Comments

fthislyfe 22

It's totally OK if he didn't like her but at least he should have the guts to say it like a real man but he chickened out like a little bitch.

lolatyofail 0

I'm a dude and I completely agree that's just wrong he atleast could've done that and payed the bill

This FML made me sad. What a cruel soul.

ThisIsMyReign 4

Put sulfuric acid down his throat. :)

tjv3 10

What a douche bag. Sorry OP hey I'm single if you want to visit the states :)

This was so sad. I'm sorry he was so immature, OP.

Actually getting kicked in the dick wouldn't hurt as much as a kick to the balls. Kick em hard enough and they could need a wheelchair.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ibelieb6 0

These type of FML's make me sad :( what an asshole!

But still, it's your dick.. That's like giving a nice warm kick to your pride and ego (;

139-actually, balls really do hurt more. It isn't the actual kick pain, it's the half hour or nausea and severe stomach pains that get ya.

I see what you're saying (: although, it would still be a unique story to tell. " dude, you wouldn't believe that the bitch gave me a swift kick to the dick.." not many can say they've had a dick kick :0 haha

Am I the only one who thought the surprise was roofies?

Now wait a second. What if he really did go to get something but something happened and she just left? What if he went back and she wasnt there?

I don't understand how anybody in the world could ever deserve this. That is just so sad. OP, you will find true love. Trust me. For the rest of the douches like that guy: **** them all.

SOD_sonofdixie 5

This sounds like its coming from someone with experience... OP should listen

OP is a dude; dine-n-dasher is straight. Fix your gaydar, OP!

allenye818 2

At least you resisted the urge to call him & ask what was taking so long.

I thought it was going to be a dick in a box ;)

63 So by that comment you can infer that #3 has never had sex? You should be a detective, Sherlock.

JurassicHole 5

$2 and some pocket lint says 63 has no sense of humor and is a douche. Any takers on that bet?

Blackmail111 9

Comes back when you leave* I got you a car made of pure gold honey! Surpr- Hey where did she go?!?!?

"Oh well, I'll just give it to the next girl I see. Hey you, over there!"

FiestaInMyPants 8

90 - Pedobear does not approve of your comment.

90- with that attidude you're not getting any camdy!

No! Me no get camdy? :( ah thats fine I'll settle for candy :)

That's mean.. But hey they Call them crushes because you just get crushed at the end.…

Sorry op. So people are just filled with pure hatred.

Jakesterk96 8

Wow, what an ass. Who would go to dinner with someone and just leave their date?

Jakesterk96 8

It was more of a rhetorical question but thanks for stating the obvious. :)

OP probably really liked him. I know if I went on a date with a crush, I wouldn't give up after 10 minutes of him/her not coming back. Must really suck though, I'm sorry OP.

But he could have been trying to surprise her with a gift. What if he forgot it and went to get it. When he comes back shes gone.

Maybe, I just can't believe she waited so long

batummshakalaka 1
SOD_sonofdixie 5

You're the kind of dicks that give us gentlemen a bad name.. Good luck in the future.. You're gonna need it